Actual date: March 10, 2017
We may change or modify these Terms at any time. We encourage you to frequently review the Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Services. In case we make sufficient changes, we will inform you in special way. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop using the Services and delete Puzzly.
You alone are responsible for anything that you post on Puzzly – not us. We are not responsible for what users send to each other. However, we do sometimes get alerts when people send inappropriate pictures or use bad words – they are not acceptable on our Service. We also follow up on all complaints we receive from anyone who reports a violation of these Terms and/or of our other policies, especially things which may have upset, distressed or scared them. So, if you send something that we think is inappropriate or unacceptable then we can remove it from the application and/or block your future access to the Puzzly.
If you send anything that belongs to someone else and they wish to do something about it, you will have to take responsibility for it.
You agree that any feedback, suggestions, ideas or other information or materials regarding Puzzly or the Services that you provide, whether by email or otherwise , are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Puzzly.
Content Posting Rules
Of course, we have some rules about what is acceptable - we have these rules so that everyone can enjoy using Puzzly safely. You must not send anything which:
- Is mean, is bullying someone or might harass, scare or upset anyone.
- Is deliberately designed to provoke or antagonise people, especially trolling.
- Uses rude words or which is likely to upset or embarrass anyone.
- Depicts horrible, shocking or distressing things.
- Is obscene or pornographic, contains any pictures of naked people, is sexually explicit or depicts graphic violence.
- Contains any threat of any kind.
- Is racist or mean or rude about someone's race, religion, sexuality or the colour of their skin.
- Encourages people to get involved in anything which is illegal (for example, drugs, violence, or crime).
- Is a lie about a particular person – either where you know it is untrue or where you don't know for sure if it's true (even if you think it might be).
- Is spamming people or trying to sell them things or where you are trying to make money off other people.
- Doesn't belong to you or which might breach someone else's copyright or confidentiality.
- Is trying to get hold of or collect any personal or private information which we hold on Puzzly.
- Pretends to come from someone other than you, or where you are impersonating someone else.
- May cause any harm or damage to you or anyone else.
Use your common sense when sending puzzles. Take a step back and think (especially if you are feeling angry) before you send it to check that it's not something which is not allowed. Remember, you are solely responsible for everything you send using Puzzly.
Modifications to the Services
Note that the Random Puzzles may be discontinued in the future, in which case you will no longer be able to use it.
We have the right to modify and improve Puzzly functionality without any notice to the users. You agree that we will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Puzzly or any part thereof.